Instagram

Instagram

10/19/09

New BDI home theater ads by Morgan Howarth

These ads were great fun to shoot and I wanted to thank the many people who helped make this production go so smoothly:

Wonderful Machine's Jess Dudley - producers extraordinaire, nothing was left to chance all I had to do was show up with my equipment and crew. The production book alone was a work of art.

Jeff Akseizer and Jamie Brown Akseizer Design Group - acted as stylist and did a magnificent job sourcing and delivering the props.

John Roberts - Art director, Wrayward.com great to work with.

Karen Smith - Production Manager - Wrayward.com, very professional.

Andy Kahl - Digital Tech put me at ease with his technical savvy he was always one step ahead.

Jason Colston - First Assistant I would recommend Jason to any professional photographer.

Sara Bielcki - Second Assistant great assistant always watching the details made us all smile.

Lavinia Fici Pasquina - Architect, Builder, and Home owner of the fabulous location we took these pictures at. Lavinia and her family were incredibly generous with their home and their time.

Morgan Howarth Photography


3 comments:

  1. those are amazing. I've owned the black/brown BDI unit you photographed for about 4 years and looking at your pictures made me want to buy it again!!! I swear~ you get to do ALL the fun stuff...and you do it better than anyone. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steven, that's quite a compliment. As you can see I had a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The receiver feels very solid and has very good build quality. It is not too heavy for a receiver packing 95 watts/channel and does not get very hot at all, even after a three hour marathon watching Lord of the Rings III The Return of the King. I particularly like the quick selection buttons that are like macro buttons you can program for events such as watching a dvd/blu ray movie or listening to the radio or a cd etc...

    ReplyDelete